Friday, October 12, 2012

Song List

As a singer and a mother-to-be, of course I've been singing to my baby. :) The funny thing is, I've realized that some of the songs on my swing band set list aren't exactly perfect for the chitlin. "Do Right" comes to mind, although it's got to be pretty amusing to see a pregger lady singing that. ;)

So I'm constructing my song list for the baby. I love these song suggestions that were put together for Adele, I'll be stealing a few of these. :) Here's my list so far:

Dream A Little Dream
Sweet Pea
Baby Mine
Goodnight Sweetheart (can't help but think of Three Men and a Baby)
Beyond the Sea
Honey Bee (Zee Avi)
Edelweiss
Fly Me to The Moon
Annie & Irving (Robin Aigner)
Around the Corner
Zou bisou bisou
You and I (Ingrid Michaelson)
You Are My Sunshine

Of course, I'm also subjecting it to classical music when I can. It's a work in progress. I'm open to suggestions! Did you have a favorite song as a child?



No comments:

Post a Comment